So anyway that's why I wanted to start this blog...so I could write about all my adventures (if you wanna call them that! lol) at the LA County Fair (which is coming up in September!! Excited? You should be!) and at Fairplex. But since I am a FAIR fan, I won't limit myself to only writing about the LA County Fair...I love the OC Fair as well (I am allowed to say that?!) So that's what you'll find in this blog. (Or well, what you'll mostly find are pics of food! Since I am also a foodie...and I love taking pics of food...esp. FAIR FOOD!! Yum!)
There will also be some guest bloggers once in awhile, so you'll get to read stuff from them as well (cuz I know you'll get bored with me!)
Anyway I don't have much to write about right now...the last "event" I went to was last Friday, which was the Ed Hardy sample sale. They've had it there like every weekend, for the past month or so...and I heard it's doing pretty well (and I've been to it more than any one person should! It's funny cuz I don't like shopping for clothes and I didn't even know who the heck Ed Hardy was til they starting having those sales at Fairplex! haha)...You should check it out if you are a Ed Hardy fan though, the stuff is freakin cheap! (and NEW!) They have other brands there too like...Paco Chicano...Smet, Crystal Rock...blah blah blah...and I don't remember what else...
So yeah, that's the kind of stuff you'll find in this blog...along with pictures...and maybe later on some videos...and well, I have nothing else interesting to write about right now...so I'm outta here! Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment